Our sitter services also include:
- Supporting patient’s comfort level
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Seeking assistance from the hospital/facility nurse when patient is in need
- Monitoring patient activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.)
- Supervising patient through the night, ensuring family members that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
Private Duty Care
With our caregivers at Always Accurate Home Healthcare, you or your loved one will get the necessary assistance and hands-on care needed to maintain a safe, independent, and enjoyable lifestyle. We provide a full spectrum of private care, meaning that as a patient’s needs change, our services can change with them.
Our staff will assist with the personal care services needed to maintain independence in the home, including meal preparation, personal grooming, laundry, light housekeeping, medication reminders, companionship and caring for bed-bound clients. When one-on-one care is needed, we will be there for you, whether it’s an hour a day or for overnight stays.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care at Home
The memory loss and confusion that are often associated Alzheimer’s and Dementia can have a dramatic impact on you, the patient and your family. Our caregivers have the experience and training needed to provide appropriate, safe and individualized care in keeping with the distinct challenges presented by patients living with memory impairments and associated behavioral issues.
Our Alzheimer and Dementia home care program has been designed to maintain overall independence and quality of life in a loving and familiar environment. There are a number of benefits to our program:
- Loved ones can maintain their independence in familiar surroundings
- Follow daily routines and activities with the the necessary support and supervision
- Benefit from companionship, medication reminders, meal and hydration support
- Monitoring to prevent wandering and provide a safe environment
- Individualized care plan based on patient’s history, interests and functional skills
- Private duty caregivers available in home or at an assisted living facility
A complete assessment of the client’s condition, as well as their environment, and preferences will be taken into consideration when developing the client’s specific careplan.